Visitor Daily Attestation Instructions
Initial Steps for Mobile App Users:
- After downloading and opening the WSU Mobile app, the below screen will appear. Select “Guest”.
- On the following page tap the “Visitor Attestation” tile.
Next steps for Both Mobile and Desktop Users:
- After opening the form, review the attestation wording provided.
- After reviewing the wording, scroll to the bottom of the page.
- You will be asked to provide your email, full name, and phone number.
- Be sure to include dashes in your phone number as the example text displays. For example “509-111-1111”.
- Once you have included the needed information, make your selection between the two options provided.
- If you attest to not having symptoms, a confirmation page will be displayed. This page contains a letter/number combination for the day and confirms the successful completion of your attestation.
- There is no need to bookmark this page, as a link to the image will also be sent to the email you provided.
- To re-access the image after closing or navigating away from this page, click the link sent to your email.
- If you have correctly completed the self-attestation please do not complete the form for a second time in the same day.
- If you are a visitor at a WSU location please complete this form for every day you are physically on a WSU location. Please also note the confirmation image changes daily.